corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa sports, last few parts.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa sports, last few parts.
cavmad

User status: Offline
1st Apr 06 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One pair of Corsa Sport original front seats. Excellent order and c/w seatbelt pre-tensioners, though one (pre-tensioner) will require re-fitting to seat base. Front seats only: no door cards and no rear seat.
Open to sensible offers (by which I mean don`t take the p*ss). Could post out but it will be expensive due to weight.

O/s headlamp unit, complete and in good order ready to fit £10 plus postage.

N/s electric door mirror c/w glass. Metallic blue, very good order £12 plus postage.

N/s/f and o/s/f door glass (from a 3 door). Both have been tinted with fairly dark film and are in good order and ready to fit. Saves you tinting your own ones! £20 the pair, postage (extra) might be tricky but will send at your risk.

Also (not removed yet) are a good tailgate (metallic blue) minus the top spoiler but c/w glass, wiper, wiper motor etc. Excellent condition £25.

Bonnet (again metallic blue) couple of small dents which should easily come out with a dent puller. I have one somewhere so will try and get the dents out and post up on here if I do. £15? Again tricky to post but will if you pay for the privelidge.

I think that`s all that`s left now.

Will post some of it out at your cost and your expense. Failing that collection from west Cheshire is fine by me or will deliver/meet up somewhere for fuel costs but note: parts and delivery to be paid for in full before I leave NO EXCUSES AND NO EXCEPTIONS!

Do NOT U2U me as I won`t reply. E-mail me instead at: Cavmad@Tesco.Net Someone complained recently that I sold parts to someone else but it`s because I don`t use the U2U system so if you do U2U me I won`t respond and you`ll miss out!
cavmad

2nd Apr 06 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh aye, also got one, maybe two 5 spoke alloys which I think are the original Sport ones. Bit like the Soft Spoke design wheels if anyone knows them.
cavmad

5th Apr 06 at 07:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa sports, last few parts. 24 database queries in 0.0048320 seconds