corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Clear Out - RE 12.1 Amp, Black Ipod Nano, Tool Chest.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clear Out - RE 12.1 Amp, Black Ipod Nano, Tool Chest.
vincefenlon

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 06 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Getting a pioneer avic-x1r headunit and 26" lcd so need a clear out before i can buy nefing.

Stanley Mobile Tool Chest

Spec is: Stanley Professional Mobile Tool Chest 1 92 083

Professional mobile tool chest with the following features:
Soft pocket and organiser cups, transparent polycarbonate organiser in lid, wide telescopic steel handle, unique tote, Nickel plated metal latches, heavy-duty wheels, multi-purpose 'V' groove on top lid for working with pipes and timber, top soft grip handle and 2 heavy-duty padlock eyes for security.
Size: Length 61cm
Width 37.5cm
Height 42cm

Never been used, was going to take a course and start own car alarm business but due to uni and other commitments never got around to it. Cost £40 new, like i said never used, £26 incl. del.

RE 12.1 Amplifier
Got this when I was out in America. Was going to use it but decided with an avic-x1r, then get comps and amp and go that way and therefore might aswell sell it. Never been used, still boxed like brand new.
£320 incl. del.
I also have an acer laptop and a dell laptop, prob about 6 years old, will get info on them, but they arent in great condition and cant find power supplies for them, but pretty sure both need new operating systems installed.

Upgrading to a 30gb video so need to sell this 1st.
It comes boxed, with receipt which was October 2005.
Comes in a rubber sleeve to protect from scratches.
The front has a few swirls and the back has a few scratches but been well looked after.
Could do with some new headphones because the cable sleeve near the plug has come loose and shows the cables, they still work though.
Looking for £125 incl. del.

PM for more info on any of these items.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Clear Out - RE 12.1 Amp, Black Ipod Nano, Tool Chest. 24 database queries in 0.0104859 seconds