corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Temporary Insurance.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Temporary Insurance.
Tiger_kpt

User status: Offline
4th Apr 06 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make this short... I have a modified X16XE Corsa B insured Fully Comp with Adrain Flux.

I have just purchased a new car... 1993 BMW 525i Sport (modifed slightly from standard).

I am selling the Corsa. But for now the Corsa and the insurance premium willl be staying.

What I want to know is... is it possible for me to take out a temporary insurance policy on the new BMW for the next two weeks (as have these off as holiday) so that I can have a good session behind its' wheel while the Corsa undergoes some bodywork (but will be on the road in these two weeks so can't just switch cars round on the policy).

Just need a seperate short term policy for me on the BMW. Anyone have any input as to whether this is possible, experiences, ideas, contacts, etc which may be of use to me. Cheers in advance guys
John

4th Apr 06 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.dayinsure.com/
jamied

4th Apr 06 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thts looks good tht site John, i putmy dads 5.7l, day insurance for tenner? tht for any1?
Karen

4th Apr 06 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it not that price per day though?
All Torque

4th Apr 06 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got to be over 21.
i can also drive a 4.6 V8 in 4 months!
Cavey

5th Apr 06 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's pretty good, i thought it'd be more than £10 a day to be honest. If only i could persuade my mum to lend me her car :S
All Torque

5th Apr 06 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I read up on this and they're quite good.
for example: u can insure a 2nd car for a month from only £280, so if its cheaper than adding a 2nd car to ur existing policy its good. they won't allow you to insure a 2nd car for more than 60 days each year iirc

[Edited on 05-04-2006 by All Torque]
Tiger_kpt

5th Apr 06 at 06:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good that is. Easy and straight forward. But don't think it covers vehicles modified in any way.

[Edited on 05-04-2006 by Tiger_kpt]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Temporary Insurance. 22 database queries in 0.0100441 seconds