corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » scuffed bumper

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author scuffed bumper
ricky1989

User status: Offline
8th Apr 06 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just had an accident in my driveway n hit an extreamly low wall n i forgot how much distance roughly i had..... consequencing in my front bumper being scuffed..... its not colour coded but a plane black bumper/grill dunno how to remove this deep scuff mark now? any suggestions?
AuroraSport

8th Apr 06 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

phone scrappy, take a tenner, grab some tools, job done
ricky1989

8th Apr 06 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no way at all in repairing the exsisting one?
johnny27

8th Apr 06 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can get some textured grey paint, and paint it after filling. The proper paint just looks like orignal, you would'nt know it was painted at all, just looks like new., thats as long as your arches and bumper are the grey colour. can get you a colour code if you want, i paid 75 euro for 1/2 litre and hardner, it was pretty expensive, but i'm sure you can get it mixed in a less expensive brand. Its acutally a alfa romeo paint. BTW you'd want to be painting the entire bumper to get it to look okay

New Poll