corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Fiat Brava 1.4 S, `P` reg. Nice car, £120!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fiat Brava 1.4 S, `P` reg. Nice car, £120!
cavmad

User status: Offline
13th Apr 06 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fiat Brava 1.4 S hatchback (5 door), 1996 `P` reg. Metallic purple, approximately 65,000 on the clock (will find out for sure soon as). Surpisingly good bodywork and interior etc. Non-runner, haven`t got a clue what`s up with it.
V5 is here though not in my name but you`ll get a full written money back warranty that car is legally mine to sell and is not stolen or on finance.
Make a nice project for somebody and at this price you can`t go wrong coz you could break it for a few parts and weigh the rest in for a lot more than my asking price. I haven`t got the time or the room to do it hence sale.
Car`s in Chester, Cheshire. Delivery can be arranged, send me your postcode and ask for a quote. Please note that as always car and delivery to be paid in full before it leaves-no excuses and no exceptions.
£120 no offers. Payment terms cash or Paypal only.
Oh aye, e-mail only please to: Cavmad@Tesco.net

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Fiat Brava 1.4 S, `P` reg. Nice car, £120! 24 database queries in 0.0050621 seconds