corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » For Sale - Jvc Head Unit

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For Sale - Jvc Head Unit
nova_gteuk

User status: Offline
20th Apr 06 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am selling a jvc headunit in very good condition with box and all instructions due to my dads bought me a new head unit and cd changer..so this is just sitting around really..its still going for £120 in the shops all i want is £80 ono..Heres a pic and the spec

This easy to use unit plays CD/CD-R and CD-RW. The RDS function ensures you remain tuned to the strongest FM signal throughout your journey. The powerful internal amplifier ensures easy listening even with the windows down, but if 4 X 50W is not enough, the unit may be connected to an external amplifier via the line output terminals supplied.

Main features
• Steering remote control ready
• Power Output: 50W x 4
• CD & CDR & CDRW compatible
• cEQ
• Line Output Terminals

CD Features
• Direct Track Access (1-12)
• Random/Repeat Play

Receiver Features
• RDS
• Auto seek up/down
• 18 FM, 6 MW/LW presets
• Stereo/Mono Switch (for FM)

General Features
• Detachable Control Panel with Carrying Case
• Rotary Encoder Multi-Control
• COMPU PLAY
• Telephone Mute
• Preferred Setting Mode

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » For Sale - Jvc Head Unit 24 database queries in 0.0136771 seconds