corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Arden blue morette head lights with indicators - Corsa B

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arden blue morette head lights with indicators - Corsa B
welling boy

User status: Offline
25th Apr 06 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As title says.. Could do with a touch up, fairly good condition, indicators never been used so I don't know if they work - no reason why they shouldn't.

I bought these used. only been on car for 6 months, but been under my bed for over a year now - spring cleaning forces sale

No wiring kit with them I just used the bulbs I have, only the side lights weren't quite long enough so I cut them and put a bit of wire on each to extend so they fit.. what is in the pics is all I have I have. I can only find 1 rubber round bit which goes behind the main bulb.. its not imperative that you have one it just protects it a bit.

£200 ono or going on eBay at weekend

questions best sent to Jamie_k_84@hotmail.com

cheers,

J
b_killer_c

User status: Offline
25th Apr 06 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

add stacey_dalus@hotmail.com, and tell her your selling them - shel probably buy them.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Arden blue morette head lights with indicators - Corsa B 24 database queries in 0.2341261 seconds