corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Question regarding springs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Question regarding springs
Rob_Corsa

User status: Offline
   29th Apr 06 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive just lowered my car on spax VSX springs/shockers and ive read that the writing on the springs should be the corect way up when fited to vehicle.

This was the case on the rears but the fronts appear to have been labeled upside down as there is no way they would fit the other way up. The standard setup was the same (small coil at the bottom).

Robin
Premium Member

29th Apr 06 at 19:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

put them in whichever way they fit
Rob_Corsa

29th Apr 06 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so is it common for the text to be upside down?
Robin
Premium Member

29th Apr 06 at 19:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine were i think
andywsxi16v

29th Apr 06 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make sure that the part numbers on the springs are the right ones for your Corsa, orderd a shock and spring kit for my birds tigra a while back , on fitting the springs wouldn`t fit on the shocks properly...... turned out they were BMW springs TBH i always thought the print should be the right way up!

New Poll