corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » **Cavalier 2.0 8v GLS** Slightly modified

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author **Cavalier 2.0 8v GLS** Slightly modified
Joe

User status: Offline
1st May 06 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is my mates Cavalier which hes now selling, any questions just u2u me and ill get in touch with him for you. I've carried out all the mechanical work on this car and the engine has never put a foot wrong.

Well I have bought myself a new car so its time to sell my much loved cavalier. I bought this car just over 18 months ago, i have done nearly 11,000miles in it and it hasnt put a foot wrong.

Spec...
1993 2.0 8v GLS saloon (k plate)
98,800 miles
MOT till October
Taxed till august
Cambelt changed when i got the car at 87,700
Reguarly serviced, oil and filter changed.
Have old MOTs and service history going back to 1999

A few mods...
Lowered 50-60mm on Spax springs
17 inch, 5 spoke, mas italy wheels (copies)
Tyres are toyo proxes ts-1s, 3 have loads of tread left, 1 is getting a little worn but still has alot of life left. Tyre size is 205-40-17
Rear boot spoiler
Janspeed de-cat, peco twin square back box
K+N 57i induction kit.

There are a couple of very small dints on the offside rear panel which you can hardly see, and the blowers inside only work on 3 and 4 positions.

Other than that this car is in very good condition, arches are mint, and the interior is in excellent condition. The engine is very healthy and pulls well for an 8v.

The pics below were taken a couple of weeks ago, the only thing that is different is i have taken the eyebrows off the front. Also in the pics it has V6 brakes on the front, these will be coming off before the sale.
If i have missed something or you want to know anything, please let me know.

He's after £750 for it without the V6 brakes, there are a few more pics of it in my garage. If you want to know anything his email is iainleadbetter@hotmail.com or u2u me as i'll probably know what you want to know.

Thanks

[Edited on 01-05-2006 by joe6886]
Joe

5th May 06 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

NICKOSRI16V

9th May 06 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent!!!!!
Joe

12th May 06 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » **Cavalier 2.0 8v GLS** Slightly modified 24 database queries in 0.0091588 seconds