corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » My car is back up FOR SALE again!! New lower price!! Need it gone by end of week!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My car is back up FOR SALE again!! New lower price!! Need it gone by end of week!!
corsaaa_16v

User status: Offline
2nd May 06 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=281782

u2u any questions or offers, or u2u me and il give you my number if you wanna speak to me!!

Cheers
corsaaa_16v

3rd May 06 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£1700 and its yours!!?
ABSOLUTE BARGAIN!!
Ellie

9th May 06 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my boyfriends mum is desperate for a car atm and is lookin for a slightly moded corsa,it stil for sale 1400 without alloys?? u2u me and let me know asap coz she is really interested and wants a car in the next few days

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » My car is back up FOR SALE again!! New lower price!! Need it gone by end of week!! 23 database queries in 0.0095091 seconds