corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Dbilas inlet manifold vacuum pipes!! HELP

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dbilas inlet manifold vacuum pipes!! HELP
M559 WOW

User status: Offline
   12th May 06 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Decided to put my corsa back together and use as a road car, instead of going ahead with the 'make it into a rallycar' plan. However as it has been apart for such a long time i have forgotten what pipes connect onto the inlet manifold, i know one is the MAP sensor, one comes from the blanking plate where the throttle body use to be, but im stuck now!! where do the others come from??
thanks for any help

jon
Dean_W

12th May 06 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The one from the FPR needs to be linked up on the vacum from the rocker cover, and the other vacum pipes that you have left (from various shoot) need to be joined into this one with t pieces.

See these pics, should give you some help. It's a Mantzel, but you should get the idea.

TIMBO1

13th May 06 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one for fuel pressure , brake gauge , the two you mentioned and .............................i cant remember give me a u2u if your really stuck though i can find out for defo
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

13th May 06 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lots of pics in my garage that might help
M559 WOW

15th May 06 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok cheers Dean, Timbo and Dave, ive got it sorted now and she started first time after being off the road for about a year!!
thanks again, great help
jon

New Poll