corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall corsa 1,2 merit new mot 6 months tax look in

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall corsa 1,2 merit new mot 6 months tax look in
smart_corsa324

User status: Offline
12th May 06 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here we have a 1,2 merit corsa outstanding colour gets the looks everywhere it has done 114k with full history up to 108k so doesn’t need a service yet drives lovely any inspection welcome here is a lil spec It is a 94 m reg

New mot, has just passed with flying colours, 6 months tax

Colour coded mirrors and dash heater dials looks nice

Nice interior

Pioneer cd player with amps and a nice set off door speakers pioneer again with tweeters sounds nice

Lovely colour

Bad bits all cars have them but these r not bad cant all be sorted for the right price

Small rust patch on the bottom off drivers side door cant notice cause off the colour but it is only a 50p size bubble cant be sorted propally

The rust bit under the bonnet in the pic as again can be sorted for the right price

Small dent on the bonnet front edge but as again u cant see it as the colour off the car

But all this can be sorted it is only cosmetic bits so for the right price I will sort them out

I will update more when I remember please don’t hesitate to contact me via email for a viewing
This is a very nice car ideal for new driver as cheap to insure and tax
smart_corsa324

12th May 06 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

smart_corsa324

12th May 06 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want 795 for it or 900 with paint work dun
smart_corsa324

13th May 06 at 02:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any one will take offers or px's swops lol can colour coded to for more money
smart_corsa324

13th May 06 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone else
smart_corsa324

14th May 06 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall corsa 1,2 merit new mot 6 months tax look in 24 database queries in 0.1111500 seconds