corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » ICE, Screens DVD player, Jensen Amp and more for sale!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ICE, Screens DVD player, Jensen Amp and more for sale!
westsidecorsa

User status: Offline
23rd May 06 at 07:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok guys, before it goes onto Ebay, thought id give it a go on here first..

Due to the sale of my HGT i have all my ICE for sale.

Jensen 600W 4 Channel bridgeable amp - Very rare and sought after amp
£70

7" Motorised Flip out screen, complete with box, remote, instructions, ariel and a little resistor box so it works when the engine is on. - This is a screen only, has no CD slot or outputs. The screen is fully motorised, not like the pop out ones you see. The picture quality is great, doesnt look great on the pic as its a chinese copy of friends!

£150 ono

Centurion DVD player and 7" Screen. Boxed with instructions, remote, infra red remote sensor, earphones and all wires. No scratches on the screen and the DVD player plays CD's, DVD's, MP3's, VCD's etc!
(If you want this and the flip out screen i have for sale, I will provide the wire to run both screens from the DVD player)

£100

£100

I am located in Scarborough during the week and Leeds at weekends.

If you are interested or have any questions please contact:

Dan_metcalfe@hotmail.co.uk

Be quick before it goes on ebay!

[Edited on 23-05-2006 by westsidecorsa]
* james corsa c *

User status: Offline
27th May 06 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'd

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » ICE, Screens DVD player, Jensen Amp and more for sale! 24 database queries in 0.1007431 seconds