corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bonrath Lowering Caps

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bonrath Lowering Caps
Hope

User status: Offline
24th May 06 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi
I have a set of 2 Bonrath Lowering Caps for sale, these are brand new, just got some few bits and pieces i need to move on. A description from Bonraths website...

BONRATH LOWERING CAPS. The new generation spring platform from Bonrath are state of the art! Made from high quality material, these platforms allow the lowest possible ride height - a far safer solution than cutting your springs wich will destroy the spring rate and reduce road holding.

Note: the original Bonrath logo on every cap shows you have an original!

Basically if you have lowered your car and feel that the front is still sitting a little too high compared to the back, then you can put these lowering caps in and bring it down by another 10mm.

They retail at £40.99 + p&p a pair, but i'm selling my last set for £24.99 + p&p.
Let me know if your interested.
Cheers
Steve
Hope

User status: Offline
25th May 06 at 06:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bonrath Lowering Caps 24 database queries in 0.0108821 seconds