corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » N reg corsa gsi kit

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author N reg corsa gsi kit
AscoughC

User status: Offline
25th May 06 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok ive been wanting to get rid of this for ages as its just sat around, as i have another ive been using for the last year, and it must go.
Heres the spec:
corsa 1.7ls diesel car derived van, all interior converted to gsi spec including rear seats,
remote central locking and alarm
delocked doors
Gsi kit but without the side skirts
Lowered 40mm on spax shockers and springs
17 inch wheels
tinted windows
only 62000 miles
The car does not have mot or tax but should go straight through the mot as it has only covered about 50miles from march 2005 to 2006, but it has been started regularly. the car is in good condition with no rust, and the underneath of the car is in exccelent condition. I have all previous mots and receipts, last mot it had 2 new tires and front springs i also have the back ones which will go with the car, it really needs to go.

£900
pm me or call me on 07789241115

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/3319/img_0032.jpg
AscoughC

27th May 06 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now sold
BaNNi

10th Jun 06 at 06:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

damn i see this too late

dont suppose the new owner is selling it ?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » N reg corsa gsi kit 24 database queries in 0.0095541 seconds