corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » DJ Equipment for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author DJ Equipment for sale
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
28th May 06 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My sister is now pregnant so havng to sell her decks, mixer, needles and headphones before she even got the chance to use them! All brand new in boxes apart from the mixer which was about 2 months old when she bought it.

Decks are Technics SL-1200 MK2's, with Stanton needles, a Numark Matrix 3 mixer and Senheiser HD 215 Headphones. Shes looking for £700 for the decks and needles, £40 for the headphones and £130 for the mixer. Collection preferred (Hereford HR1 or Aberystwyth SY23) but delivery could be arranged at cost. I got a couple of mates who might be interested in it too, so if any/all bits go then ill update this page
Jenko_Sport

28th May 06 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She wont get 700 for the decks.

Lucky if she gets half that.
Jonny P

28th May 06 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good decks them but ive seen them go for 500 with the same mixer im afraid mate
drunkenfool

28th May 06 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What, brand new?! I had a look on the net and they were £320 each without needles... She'll be gutted!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » DJ Equipment for sale 24 database queries in 0.0068820 seconds