corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » non coilover people, what front springs are you running?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author non coilover people, what front springs are you running?
alistairolsen

User status: Offline
4th Jun 06 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AFAIK the only people making specific "valver" front springs are courtenay and the ride height is a tad silly!

Im currently running a spax nova -40 kit which was lying in my shed. The rears are fine, but the fronts at about -70 with the driveshafts and wishbones pointing up! This has got more to do with the extra noseweight of the corsa rather than the xe I imagine (xe is only a 35kilo increase)

Given how the nova felt on its new springs (190lbs/inch) Id imagine the spax are about 210. It feels nice, so I reckon Ijust need to sort the ride height.

What make/rate are any of you running?

(sorry about the essay, want to get this right)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » non coilover people, what front springs are you running? 22 database queries in 0.0217631 seconds