corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » TSW's, GSI body and interior and engine bits all to go

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author TSW's, GSI body and interior and engine bits all to go
nigelnetzb

User status: Offline
4th Jun 06 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey
I got a full set of 15" TSW venoms..good condition,spare centre caps, all tyred (but only 2 legal). Want around £90 for them, open to offers.
I got a full gsi interior, dash,non-airbag version steering wheel,all plastics,seats etc. Any other bits you might need just email me at blame_it_on_salisbury@hotmail.com or u2u me.
Got loadsa engine bits too.. got 2 x16xe engines (both need abit of work), full set of all other engine parts all in workin order ie alternator,belts,pipes,starter motor,cooling system etc etc all going cheap!
All body panels for any of you that may have had a bump...(its in caribic blue btw)
Just let me know.
Cheers
Nige
corsa flair

4th Jun 06 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can i see pics of the tsws
bunter

4th Jun 06 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you have a rad? where abouts are you based?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » TSW's, GSI body and interior and engine bits all to go 24 database queries in 0.0087850 seconds