corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Football injury

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Football injury
--Dave--
Banned

User status: Offline
9th Jun 06 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A few weeks ago I made a challenge on someone and kicked their shin pad instead of the ball thing is I caught them on the end of my foot and I heard all my toes crack (like when you click your fingers). Could hardly walk on them after that for a day or two.

Week after that everything felt fine but went to toe poke the ball and the pain just came flooding back

Last night, again everything felt fine because I hadn't played in 2 weeks and the ball came over my shoulder and I volleyed it but caught it on the end of my foot, heard them crack again and now I'm in agony

what's the best thing to do about this? Leave training for say a month and just go running instead? Get some ice on it perhaps?

Hurts like hell
gianluigi

9th Jun 06 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rest it mate. Occassionally exercise it, run, a light kick about...but dont over do it, you dont want it re-occurring on a sunday

last week playing 5 aside, my mates shin decided to say hello to my knee, hurt like fuck, i have a knee support on, and i wont go crazy on it, as i dont want to be pee'd off with injury during the season
Edd

9th Jun 06 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

strap them up and dont play for a while you might have fractured or even broke a bone in them

--Dave--
Banned

9th Jun 06 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can wiggle my toes but to be honest it's really hurting

May get myself down the docs and see what they say. Won't be going training until the World Cup is over though.

Could be my a metatarsel

Jamie Walby

9th Jun 06 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best go see professor Wallace in Manchester
Jamie Walby

24th Aug 10 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think it turned out he just broke a nail. Panic over everyone.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Football injury 23 database queries in 0.0083809 seconds