corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 53 NHB CTR (a/c) up for sale (South Wales) - with photos

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 53 NHB CTR (a/c) up for sale (South Wales) - with photos
cashy1

User status: Offline
13th Jun 06 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm, sorry to say that I have decided to put my beloved CTR up for sale due to me buying my first house.

This car is really in superb condition and I am a very reluctant seller. Please contact me if you would like to take it for a test drive (please make sure that you are insured to drive it and bring the necessary insurance documents!

If you would like me to email you some of the pictures or have any queries please send an email t c.p.cash@swan.ac.uk

Car details:
NightHawk black Honda Civic Type - R
53 (pre facelift) model
40,000 miles
Air conditioning
Full manufacturer service history
JVC USB/MP3/CD radio tuner
6months tax
Civic Type - R carpets
0-60: 6.6 secs
top speed: 147 m.p.h

£10,500 O.N.O

Thanks for looking

[Edited on 13-06-2006 by cashy1]
Sooty
Banned

13th Jun 06 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very nice car
cashy1

13th Jun 06 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers m8, gutted I cant afford to keep it

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 53 NHB CTR (a/c) up for sale (South Wales) - with photos 24 database queries in 0.0125060 seconds