corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » modified 2004 corsa

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author modified 2004 corsa
Davidp18

User status: Offline
13th Jun 06 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

finally decided to sell up as had enough of modifying cars to have pricks come n ruin it.the car will be split if it doesnt sell see thread in parts offered
the car has done 23,000 miles its a 1.0l active and has around 6 months left of its dealer warrenty,i have spent around 6,000 pounds on aftermarket parts for this car and have never thrashed or abused it,im ideally looking for offers around £4,000 bearing in mind all the irmscher parts on it the sale also includes the private no.plate k90rsa.

below is a link to my photbucket containg photos of the car

http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/davidp19/

the mods are as follows

custom smoothed front bumper with irmscher spoiler and debadged steinmetz grill,has a slight gauge on the underside of the splitter and has cracked along one of the rubstrips,altho is easily repairable.

irmscher tinted side repeaters

irmscher rear spoiler

sri mirrors

irmscher sideskirts

tinted rear 1/4 windows and rear screen

smooth boot

irmscher rear bumper

irmscher twin round exhaust

17 inch irmscher sportstars

apex 40 mm lowering springs

many other mods that i cant think of off the top of my head also i am based in medway in kent,please contact me either in this thread or via u2u if interested

[Edited on 13-06-2006 by Davidp18]
colley_e

User status: Offline
15th Jun 06 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you selling the car or the parts mate? as these parts are advertised forsale in your other post.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » modified 2004 corsa 24 database queries in 0.0092912 seconds