corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » MOMO handrake

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MOMO handrake
Dougie_fresh25

User status: Offline
18th Jun 06 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can anyone tell me if this handbrake will fit on the corsa B, because the handbrake is quite close to the passenger seat???
Thanks
http://www.potn.co.uk/-_c2913_2493_2495_p1803106.htm
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

18th Jun 06 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its not that it will be close to the passenger seat that would stop it fitting but the internal bore of the item itself. needs to be big enough to go over the corsa handbrake.
Dougie_fresh25

18th Jun 06 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can get a fitting kit for it but its just i think this handbrake is quite fat so i was just wondering if the passenger seat would cause a problem
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

18th Jun 06 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there should be lots of clearance between the handbrake and the passenger seat unless the are non standard seat or you have a bent handbrake

New Poll