corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Saxo VTS

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Saxo VTS
Corsa_Jam

User status: Offline
26th Jun 06 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there,

Due to myself being made redundant, and certain things have higher priority.. im selling my saxo. Unfortunatly it failed its MOT last week on silly, minor things. Being redundant i cant afford to spend anymore on her and need to sell up for financial reasons. The spec is as follows:-

W (2000) registered, Black Saxo VTS, 61860 miles, 6 months tax, lowered 80mm rear and 60mm on the front, BMC CDA Air filter, Piper dual exit exhaust from cat back. Service history, and additional paperwork included since ive had her.

I bought her nearly 3 years ago with 49500 on the clock so ive done 11000 miles in the last 3 years. The horn didnt work, the fuel was running rich and it had a gearbox problem. I had all of this fixed including a new gearbox and fuel sensor. I have all the paperwork to prove it.

She has slight dinks on the tailgate and rear quater, and a crack front bumper where someone reversed into me but only noticable up close.

MOT wise, all it needs is a ABS Sensor, the handbrake cable needs tightening, fuel valve needs tightening, a windscreen wiper, centre exhaust pipe (failed emissions), 1 tyre, a sidelight bulb and a numberplate light bulb. I have the MOT Failier sheet aswell. These were obviously un-noticed as i only live 1/2 mile away from my previous job and i biked or walked most of the time unless i was late and a bit of social travelling.

Im open to offers, and no silly ones as she is well looked after, and very quick for what she is. (also advertised locally)

I have pics so put your email addy up and ill send you a few. Thanks for your time.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Saxo VTS 24 database queries in 0.0066981 seconds