corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Manual to electric leveling headlights?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Manual to electric leveling headlights?
DarkBahamut

User status: Offline
28th Jun 06 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just a quick question. I need a replacement headlight for my corsa, but i notice some are manual leveling instead of electric leveling (like my corsa has now). If i get manual ones, it is possible to fit the motor to them or are the lights different and cant be changed, if so, is it very difficult to changed them over?

Thanks
carnuts

User status: Offline
29th Jun 06 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think you can fit the motor i think they put a just a blanking plate over the whole for the motor but you might have to check

New Poll