corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » SPOTTED - big eck.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SPOTTED - big eck.
-wylo-

User status: Offline
1st Jul 06 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That was me in the green car who beeped at you. You were driving through Cairneyhill in direction of Dunfermline. I'd just pulled out my street.

Car is looking good. Anyone intersted in buying yet or just the usual windie lickers?

[Edited on 01-07-2006 by -wylo-]
big eck

1st Jul 06 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was wondering how you were

I've got a buyer, hes picking it up on thursday I hope lol.

I said to the missus that someone must have another car the same as mine and you thought it was them
-wylo-

2nd Jul 06 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ha ha. Na I recognised you from the meet at star performance a while ago.

Did the guy with the MI 205 on FC get back to you? Really tidy motor that.
big eck

2nd Jul 06 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH I went to look at it the night before adb the shell was a bit of a mess, I asked him if there were any cracks/rust at all he said just a wee bit of rust and no cracks that he could see. He must have been blind then as there were 4 6inch+ long cracks, 2 above the rear window and 2 along the sill behind the doors, there like B pillar cracks on the corsa but these were so bad that they were filled really badly with body filler and the rust was more extensive than I first thought.

The front headlight and grill didnt line up which made me think it has been in a bump. All in all looked kinda ropey to me, for £1.7 for a 17yr old car I would expect it to be in mint condition for that kinda money.

Starkies sister is selling her 106 GTI but she wants £2.2k for it just outta my price range, if she wanted £2k then I would have bought it
-wylo-

2nd Jul 06 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah cool. Didnt realise that 205 was a bit of a shed, looks clean as fook in the pics!

Surprised no-ones bought the corsa yet, i remember it from star performance, good runner.
big eck

2nd Jul 06 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone has bought it (provisionally lol) the guys picking it up on thursday hopefully, will be a very sad day as i've had the car for 4 yrs now

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » SPOTTED - big eck. 23 database queries in 0.0115252 seconds