corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Ha slove this one :S:S:S:S

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ha slove this one :S:S:S:S
oceansoul

User status: Offline
   11th Jul 06 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, in my car i have a (crappy) goodmans CD player that will be coming out ASAP. On the front it has a 3.5mm aux in. i got a Dock connector (ipod) to Rca, and a Female RCA to 3.5mm. pluged it all in and worked fine on the Goodmans. then the other day, it didnt work. so i fort hmmm, n got a 3.5mm to 3.5mm in the ipod headphone socket and goodmans. Woked fine, but quality was lower than the dock connector, which i guessed was broken. Till i tried it on my PC speakers, Ipod dock > rca > 3.5mm into pc speakers....worked fine. Why wont this work in the CD player. Yes it was turned up etc. and the is no need to select Aux it auto detectes when something pluged in.
corsa_lover

User status: Offline
12th Jul 06 at 07:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it a dodgy wire? If its got an internal break somewhere it could work when bent in certain positions but not others if this makes sense. I know it sounds far fetched but i couldnt think of anything else unless the stereos kod in which case it doesnt matter because your replacing it. Id suggets when you buy your new stereo make sure it has an rca in as less wires means less problems

New Poll