corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mr2 Turbo Gts

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mr2 Turbo Gts
ljames555

User status: Offline
   21st Jul 06 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking to sell/part X in two weeks and seeing how much interest

1992 Rev2
Manual
5 months MOT
7 months Tax
about 42500miles
½ leather
all electrics
power steering
hardtop roof
Have Hpi cert

i have had this since january and to be honest i love it , but i cant afford to keep it as my job has been changed to day shift and losing my shift allowances:<<

i converted kph to mph at 67400 so has read in miles from that and currenlty reads 68500
also with the chip i used it took the restrictor off.

car has hardpipe kit,turbo timer,5zigen single exit exhaust,de-cat pipe,blitz dump valve,17 inch alessio alloys.has standard LSD,car has always used super unleaded

has no service history ,as these are imports you are lucky if you find any, but i have changed oil and filter 500 miles ago myself, also changed rear brake pads have receipts.all tyres are 7 months old 205/40 on the front and 245/40 on the rear

has air con but doesnt work would need regassing never done as i wouldnt use it.

insurance with admiral for me a 20 year old 2years NC £902 so not that bad really, anyone younger than me would struggle.

as this car is 14 year paintwork isnt the best i.e stonechippings only that noticeable right up close also all alloys would need a refurb.I hoover car every month and wash and polish every 1-2 weeks and it really looks good and still after its years turns heads.

car has no alarm as i have always put it in garage over night and never leave it in a dodgy place.

no doubt i will forget something so i probably will add things on as days go by, i would only consider a 306 gti6/rallye for about 2-2.5k and then money my way as a part X or price to buy is
£3500 ono

[Edited on 21-07-2006 by ljames555]
Stevo_m661jjf

22nd Jul 06 at 01:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi mate do you fancy a swap for a kitted gsi corsa
ljames555

22nd Jul 06 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am afraid not
ljames555

23rd Jul 06 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mr2 Turbo Gts 24 database queries in 0.0321541 seconds