corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Replacing the main headlight bulb

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Replacing the main headlight bulb
Spoons

User status: Offline
21st Jul 06 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just bought some new Xeon bulbs, but u can't see how to get to the originals which are on the car. their is a black sort of clip on the bulb before the rubber grommit. this clip is not the same as all the other bulbs (side light)

what i want to know is how to remove the bulb

I have looked in the hanyes manual and it does not really help.

thanks..
ainsley_brader

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 06 at 01:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the clip just pulls stright off but can be ery tight. ~You dont need a haynes its idiot proof

New Poll