corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » how to induce oversteer by messing with roll bars, shocks etc.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how to induce oversteer by messing with roll bars, shocks etc.
SetH

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 06 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didnt put this in help zone as its a scoob question and couldnt see it being answered in there. I know there are a few dudes on here that could probably answer this.

Ive had the alloy drop links, whiteline front and rear ARB's, anti lift kit, KYB AGX shocks and eibach springs put on which has totally transformed the car. Not had geometry done yet as want it to settle first.

Now the roll bars are adjustable, and stifness on the shocks is adjustable also.

If i wanted to set it up so it provoked a little bit of oversteer how would i go about it?

Im thinking set rear roll bar to max stifness but any thoughts?
whitter45

23rd Jul 06 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would say front ones are the way to go

as uprating haldex controller on my car and front R32 ARB allows for more overseer action
SetH

23rd Jul 06 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have got both front and rear arbs, they both set on neutral setting atm, just wondering which one to stiffen.
whitter45

23rd Jul 06 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would try the front in all honesty

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » how to induce oversteer by messing with roll bars, shocks etc. 22 database queries in 0.0079870 seconds