corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Gsi Code 22?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gsi Code 22?
PaulopelGsi

User status: Offline
4th Aug 06 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a code 22 also. 22 Throttle Potentiometer Sensor (TPS) Low voltage

Is this the same thing at the throttle position sensor?? I chanegd this for a brand new one not long ago but still gettin this code!
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

4th Aug 06 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep, thats the throttle position sensor.

probably not the sensor itself, could be wiring or a faulty earth. If you want to try a new sensor, Ive got one here.
PaulopelGsi

4th Aug 06 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm on the third one mate. the one in its brand new. whats best bet? make a direct earth from the wiring that goes into it from the body? I guess the sensor makes it jerky when slowing down as is trying to keep the revs up?

New Poll