corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Completely unmarked 16" Speedline Alessio 2's.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Completely unmarked 16" Speedline Alessio 2's.
Limecat
Banned

User status: Offline
5th Aug 06 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As title, I am unfortunately having to sell my Speedlines, these wheels are painted white and all 4 are completely unmarked. They were unkerbed prior to being painted as well. They come with all the centre caps and the proper Speedline centre cap removal tool!

They are fitted with directional 195/45/16's of a Pirelli flavour, the rear tyres are like new, the fronts I would estimate to be half way through their life.

Obviously these are very popular wheels but the colour change really does give them a twist and helps them to stand out whilst still retaining the classy looks.

I know it sounds like a cliché but I am genuinely gutted to have to sell these wheels, they were the defining feature of my car but as I have recently acquired some 335mm front rotors I have no choice but to go to 17's rendering these unsuitable for my needs.

£425
DaNnY_LaD

5th Aug 06 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

il swap you my 17'' and £100 cash for these
Limecat
Banned

5th Aug 06 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry fella but they are only going so I can get some Compomotive MO's.

midlandvauxhalls

6th Aug 06 at 00:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill do u a straight swap, i have 17" mo's, 4 stud, et49. with 2 toyo t1r tyres, 500 miles old and 2 yoko a539's with good thread still. 205/40/17. wheels have light kerbing. nothing that cant be sorted.

[Edited on 06-08-2006 by midlandvauxhalls]

[Edited on 06-08-2006 by midlandvauxhalls]
Limecat
Banned

6th Aug 06 at 01:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What colour? I am really after white rims TBH.

PM me, I am certainly interested but will be honest and have seen some where I would get the same plus 100 my way!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Completely unmarked 16" Speedline Alessio 2's. 24 database queries in 0.0627730 seconds