corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » yorks meet

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author yorks meet
spuds_own

User status: Offline
6th Aug 06 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whens the next yorks meet???
where will it be??
Emmie-mr2

7th Aug 06 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There Clifton Moor Racing.com. They meet every Thursday in The carpark next to Mega Bowl, at Clifton Moor!

I dont know how many ppl go now a days, cos i found them rather erm, nasty so i didnt bother going up again, much better and nicer ppl elsewhere!

Anyway, thats where and when!

Luv Em x
Ludacris Turbo

7th Aug 06 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could do one at the Old Post Office again but on a Tuesday night when its busy, then it doesn't matter if no one turns up!
jazzer2k3

7th Aug 06 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This at the drag strip ?
Matt H

7th Aug 06 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We'll have a meet whenever you want?

Personally I work weekends so its hard getting time off, I know a few others are the same. I know the Doncaster area pretty well & could suggest some place round here to meet up at, but then its not fair on the other people who live elsewhere.

Suggest a venue & we'll give it a try. If its any good we'll revisit it again, if its not we'll try somewhere else

Next meet is a weekend long event joined up with lots of other regions. Its in the north west area which isn't too far

If you want more info let me know

[Edited on 07-08-2006 by Matt H]
spuds_own

9th Aug 06 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how about the post office at j38 M1 like ludacris said sounds good to me
Ludacris Turbo

10th Aug 06 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by spuds_own
how about the post office at j38 M1 like ludacris said sounds good to me

Only 4 people turned up last time!!
Laura_1.416v

10th Aug 06 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Emmie-mr2
There Clifton Moor Racing.com. They meet every Thursday in The carpark next to Mega Bowl, at Clifton Moor!

I dont know how many ppl go now a days, cos i found them rather erm, nasty so i didnt bother going up again, much better and nicer ppl elsewhere!

Luv Em x

hey cheeky!! I'm not nasty & I've never known any of the others be like that either. They might take the pi$$ a bit but its only light hearted fun, dont be bothered by it!
We dont go to the car park near mega bowl though, havent been there for ages, must be over a year now since we were last round there. There are a lot of others who come up now on a thursday that we dont know. Some of them are okay, some of them are idiots but we dont really have anything to do with them.
Not really the best place for a meet though as the police are often around & they will move us on if there are too many people about.
I've heard people suggest Xscape before, would that be any good?
Wrighty

11th Aug 06 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey to be fair, clifton moor with JonnyJ on that thursday night when me and andy_W went down, was a good effort for just a thursday night

got the usual chavs flying around, duno what they were trying to prove like but they seemed a sound group.

post office is a good place to meet, just gotta catch it when its not busy like last time, we struggled to get a table but tbh it wasnt a problem for the 5 of us that bothered
westsidecorsa

11th Aug 06 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So where do ppl meet on Thursday night at clifton moor? I know that VW Summer night lot usually meet there too
Emmie-mr2

11th Aug 06 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Laura_1.416v
quote:

Luv Em x

hey cheeky!! I'm not nasty & I've never known any of the others be like that either. They might take the pi$$ a bit but its only light hearted fun, dont be bothered by it!
We dont go to the car park near mega bowl though, havent been there for ages, must be over a year now since we were last round there. There are a lot of others who come up now on a thursday that we dont know. Some of them are okay, some of them are idiots but we dont really have anything to do with them.
Not really the best place for a meet though as the police are often around & they will move us on if there are too many people about.

Its the new lot i Meant Hunni! I know all you lot dont mean anything nasty!

Xscape at Pontyfract.... to many police, they block you on the way in too, so its nearly impossible to get in! lol

Wrighty

11th Aug 06 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

feds at xcape????

u sure u dont mean the retail or wakey..
Emmie-mr2

11th Aug 06 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh yeah, god i mean the maccy d's one, saying that tho, the police did turn up the last time i was at Xscape that was when we all were in the top car park, didnt they block that off tho?

JonnyJ

11th Aug 06 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty
hey to be fair, clifton moor with JonnyJ on that thursday night when me and andy_W went down, was a good effort for just a thursday night

got the usual chavs flying around, duno what they were trying to prove like but they seemed a sound group.

post office is a good place to meet, just gotta catch it when its not busy like last time, we struggled to get a table but tbh it wasnt a problem for the 5 of us that bothered

Cheers wrighty! Bound to be a few chavs about ecspecially when theres a maccy d's nearby

As for a meet i would be up for one, helps that i know a few of you now!
Laura_1.416v

11th Aug 06 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

you changed your tune, iirc you called us a bunch of chavs & cnuts recently, lmao
Laura_1.416v

11th Aug 06 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Luv Em x

Its the new lot i Meant Hunni! I know all you lot dont mean anything nasty!

Xscape at Pontyfract.... to many police, they block you on the way in too, so its nearly impossible to get in! lol

Thats okay then

How ya doing anyway, long time no see! Seen corsa about recently & saw some pics on here, interior looks nice, didnt have that last time I saw it
Emmie-mr2

11th Aug 06 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im good thanx Hun, It has been a while, miss our little chats! lol

My interior is new, had it fitted end of last year, but with it been off road, no one has seen it!

Hope your ok! xxx
Wrighty

13th Aug 06 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

you changed your tune, iirc you called us a bunch of chavs & cnuts recently, lmao

iirc then prove it coz i dont remember
willhouse

14th Aug 06 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

second on the post office- ill turn up if its there!!!
Toby
Premium Member

17th Aug 06 at 23:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

post office??
willhouse

18th Aug 06 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'The Old Post Office' is a pub next to j38 of m1. there is often alot of people gather there on a tuesday night
jez hall

18th Aug 06 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey ever1 new member an me an sum of my mates meet up at xscape in side car park its not bad theres no police like jus could do wit more people there if u get my drift an theres no twats fuckin round tryin to show off thereall up at race course at the other side t mcd's.
if ne 1 is intrested im on all the time so jus set a reply
Corsalad87

18th Aug 06 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can i come?
jez hall

18th Aug 06 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

every one is welcome jus agree on a time an date an we will be there
Wrighty

18th Aug 06 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

xcape

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » yorks meet 23 database queries in 0.0174410 seconds