corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » My 14" Fox Racing alloy's (not Bad For 14's!!!) Wide Rims

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My 14" Fox Racing alloy's (not Bad For 14's!!!) Wide Rims
opel_demon

User status: Offline
   22nd Aug 06 at 07:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gona get rid off these to make way for my new rims!!, these are 14" alloys with low profile tires, rear tires have quite alot of tread!, front tires arent in too bad nick, a few mm left on them, alloys are in ok condition, general wear and tear a few scuffs here n there, not looking for much for these, the tires new cost me 130 for the lot, so looking for about 50 for the set of four!!, As you can see they look allrite on a corsa and thyere well good for traction on the road as theyre well wide compared to most 14's or 15's, posting more pics soon, Not really in to posting them as tehyre too heavy! lol, so could meet half way at buyers cost. but collection is preferred.

"http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s34001342reil6.jpg"

[Edited on 22-08-2006 by opel_demon]
opel_demon

22nd Aug 06 at 07:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the Need a good ass clean!, one alloy is scuffed, the rest are in quiite good nick, ( just went out to take pics ) lol

opel_demon

22nd Aug 06 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

opel_demon

22nd Aug 06 at 07:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

opel_demon

22nd Aug 06 at 07:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

opel_demon

22nd Aug 06 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The last ones hte worst hence i got a it closer

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » My 14" Fox Racing alloy's (not Bad For 14's!!!) Wide Rims 24 database queries in 0.0090680 seconds