corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Wenger bids for Gallas

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wenger bids for Gallas
Robbo

User status: Offline
22nd Aug 06 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

According to all major footy sites Arsene Wenger has bid for William Gallas irresepctive of Ashley Cole's situation... would be a great signing especially if we could also keep Cole!! Gallas is only 25 iirc and wants to play a central role... he could have CB with Toure/Senderos...
Cosmo

22nd Aug 06 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he has just turned 29 (17th Aug) but he would still be a great buy. If anything you need an experienced CB and he would be perfect.

If you keep Cole too then even better but I cant see Mourinho letting him go to you regardless of what you offer unless Cole is part of the deal.
Melville

22nd Aug 06 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cole to Chelski>Bridge to the Toon
GREG 1

22nd Aug 06 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gallas can go, what an ungrateful prick!

After Wayne Bridges performance, do Chelsea really need Cole. I thought he was awesome!
Cosmo

22nd Aug 06 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GREG 1
Gallas can go, what an ungrateful prick!

why is he ungrateful? Because he doesnt want to sit on the bench being paid 100,000's? And when he does play its always out of position?
GREG 1

22nd Aug 06 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jose had already said to him that he would play this season, but no he decides to act like a prick and enver turn up for training, pre season trip to america and then report back to training 1st day of the season.

If I done that at my work I'd be sacked and rightly so, not only that he is on thousands per week and still acts like a full time idiot.

These players need to grow up and get a life, Ashley Cole is the same!
nik

22nd Aug 06 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought you were a Southend fan Greg? Or is that to cover up your allegiance to Chelsea so we don't call you a glory hunter?
Robbo

22nd Aug 06 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
he has just turned 29 (17th Aug) but he would still be a great buy. If anything you need an experienced CB and he would be perfect.

If you keep Cole too then even better but I cant see Mourinho letting him go to you regardless of what you offer unless Cole is part of the deal.
Oh aye, COle is 25

Still, age is a good thing for defenders/goalies eh!
GREG 1

22nd Aug 06 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nik
Thought you were a Southend fan Greg? Or is that to cover up your allegiance to Chelsea so we don't call you a glory hunter?

I am a Southend fan.. Having been to lthousands of Chelsea games i will obviously be on there side BUT IMO Gallas & Cole are greedy buggers who are letting there club and fans down!
Cosmo

22nd Aug 06 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GREG 1
I am a Southend fan.. Having been to lthousands of Chelsea games i will obviously be on there side BUT IMO Gallas & Cole are greedy buggers who are letting there club and fans down!

Gallas isnt being greedy though, Chelsea have offered him more money than he'd get by leaving. He is just going the wrong way about leaving, but I see where he is coming from at not being happy at a club playing a bit part.
Robbo

22nd Aug 06 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He has been constantly played out of position, thats eems to be his main qualm... also lets be faiur, hardly a step up leaving Chelski for anywhere is it so like you say Cosmo, hardly greedy... unlike that cock Cole I told him so several times during the match last week as well

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Wenger bids for Gallas 23 database queries in 0.0110810 seconds