corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Temporary Spray Paint!!?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Temporary Spray Paint!!?
westsidecorsa

User status: Offline
25th Aug 06 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

Basically I am trying to decided whether or not to spray my wheels black.

Is there some sort of temporary spray paint or similar I could use? I saw a car at the VW Festival with the wheels sprayed black, but it was only temporary, the same spray was used on his rear window (saying for sale), So i wonder if it was window spray?!
I wonder if it was this!!...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HALLOWEEN-WINDOW-SPRAY-STENCILS-BN-GOTH-PUNK-SPOOKY_W0QQitemZ170020595147QQihZ007QQcategoryZ86207QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I am trying to think of something I can use but then wash off basically, just to see how it looks. I have used photoshop but still cant decide so need to see it in the flesh!

Any ideas what I could use?

[Edited on 25-08-2006 by westsidecorsa]
grogan

25th Aug 06 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dry wipe marker pen
westsidecorsa

25th Aug 06 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmm, might take a while!
BluKoo

25th Aug 06 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Photoshop...?
EarlofBarnet

25th Aug 06 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just give it one coat of spray paint and don't rub the wheel down or prime it. The paint would easily come off if you didn't like it and if you did then you'll have to wash it off and begin the prep work.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Temporary Spray Paint!!? 22 database queries in 0.0091960 seconds