corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » anelka

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anelka
phil_mcrakkin

User status: Offline
25th Aug 06 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bolton have got anelka for £8 million, do you think he will perform or will he be a total flop? i personally think he'll be alright and better to have him than johnson who we would have had to pay more for
Nath

25th Aug 06 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon he'll do well, he's less likely to be a misfit due to the fact he's got slightly older. When he was at Arsenal he was what, 21 or something?! I reckon he'll bag 15 goals in the league.
phil_mcrakkin

25th Aug 06 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hope he bags at leats that, we need someone to start scoring 20 a season, cant rely on davies to get anywhere near that
Cavey

25th Aug 06 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bolton play a long ball game, Anelka is tall and strong (from what i remember) might take him a while to adjust to the play, but he should do well
dave17

25th Aug 06 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anelka

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » anelka 23 database queries in 0.0089810 seconds