corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Need A Mobile Welder Or Garage With Tow Truck (Or Other Idea's)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Need A Mobile Welder Or Garage With Tow Truck (Or Other Idea's)
Rza_2002

User status: Offline
   11th Sep 06 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Putting my corsa back on the road, broke the "bar" between the gearbox and the gear linkage, if that makes sense, i still have gears, just cant get them from the gearbox (a lying under the car job) so can a mobile welder fix this, or will i need to get it taken to a garage, and if so, will anywhere local (Glenrothes) pick it up and fix it (its a 2.0xe) corsa gsi

Thanks In Advance

[Edited on 11-09-2006 by Rza_2002]
AK

13th Sep 06 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

def sure thats the problem? May just be the wee pin in the linkage has come out
mav

13th Sep 06 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can get you a number of a tow truck , will cost £25 to be towed to a garage..

But you would have to take your front bumper off i think...
Rza_2002

13th Sep 06 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

def not the pin, as i've done that before, haven't had a proper look at it for ages, after a quick look today, the linkage itself looks fine, i can reach it play about with it and everything seems connected, got to charge the battery so i can move it the bushes that are growing into it to have a proper look under it, mav if you've got that number that would be great, falkland can fix it, but they charge £36 to pick it up, can still get gears which is the weird thing,

reversed outside my house, and then couldnt get changed into any gears, but was stuck in reverse lol.. will have a proper look at it when i get bumper off and battery charged (no door locks :rolleyes what else should i check for whike i'm under there?

btw mav, never realised your wife worked across the road from me (see your car all the time, but never you)
mav

13th Sep 06 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wife works in the social work aayre, you live in Reaburn heights?

You won;t see it no maore as she has her own car

i'll look out that number for you...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Need A Mobile Welder Or Garage With Tow Truck (Or Other Idea's) 23 database queries in 0.0123551 seconds