corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » SPV M2000 PDA for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SPV M2000 PDA for sale
Jambo

User status: Offline
14th Sep 06 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got this as my upgrade last year, ive hardly used it. Works perfectly got a few minor scratches on the case, hardly noticable and the screen is perfect.

The only thing "wrong" with it is the cradle has the facility for charging the spare battery at the same time as the phone, but this part stopped working.

It will come with
Phone
2x stylus
Cradle
Software
2x chargers
1x charging adapter (for use in car etc)
Original box
Carry case
Manuals etc

Cost me £200 on upgrade last year, its honestly not been used alot. I used it mainly for internet useage msn, and writing word documents on the move all of which it is really handy. I have about a million phones and im trying to downsize so i want to get rid of everything i dont need.

This is a very usefull tool, alltho its big its very slim so if you carry it in your pocket it doesnt feel that big!

11months old Warranty lasts untill october

Pics:

Im looking for £140 delivered.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » SPV M2000 PDA for sale 24 database queries in 0.1591718 seconds