corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help with rear corsa B lights!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help with rear corsa B lights!
triggz

User status: Offline
26th Sep 06 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok after installin my black lexus lights i purchases the twin fillement bulbs (even tho they should of been supplied) But.. when i put my side lights on one side is dimmer than the other, then once i press the brake light the other side is dimmer than the other one at first i thought the bulbs so i swapped them over and still the same side is slightly dimmer so its not the bulbs i then looked at the bulbs and thought they were slightly different so i went back and swapped them for two identicle bulbs but i still get the same problem... any advice?
dave..GSi

26th Sep 06 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tryed fuses?
Tas

26th Sep 06 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try taking the bulbs out and puttin them in 180 degress if ya know wat i mean
csweatherston

26th Sep 06 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmm...possible earth fault...does the bright side dim when you apply the break??...

or as tas said, swap the bulbs 180 degrees
triggz

26th Sep 06 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for ur help iv tried rotating the bulbs 180 degrees but they dont fit in the socket properly... iv check the fuses and there all fine... how are these lights earthed? thanks for all ur suggestions!
skell

27th Sep 06 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine didnt fit in the scokets properly either............... turns out body shop who fitted them when spraying put then in wrong socket....... have a good chekc they are in the correct one.
triggz

27th Sep 06 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hehe thanks for ur help problem sorted now i have the wrong socket also. but the bulbs pretty loose in there hopefully it dont rattleout of it

New Poll