corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » full irmscher addon kit for MK3 ASTRA (sorry)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author full irmscher addon kit for MK3 ASTRA (sorry)
jon_16v

User status: Offline
10th Oct 06 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have for sale, a fully irmscher bumper add on kit for the astra, bought it with the intent to fit to mine, but im going to iraq in 2 weeks so no need for it now.

there are some small cracks on the bottom of the front bumper as well as scrapes where the numpty before me has scraped it on curbs.

same kinda scrathes on rear bumper too. but if your getting them sprayed it wont cost any extra to fix.

not sure if its supposed to come complete with any clips or fittings as i bought it without any myself, i assume its a case of silicone and self tappers??

due to condition im looking for £130 for it or reasonable offers to get rid and get some money before i go away. pics. . . .

it is not fitted, just positioned in place to give an idea.

front

front

rear

rear

sides

this is pretty rare and isnt fitted to many cars so get your self a bargin. if any more pics are needed, let me know and i will try my best to get them. thanks.
davey_jack

User status: Offline
16th Oct 06 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've only ever seen one other kit like this, irmscher stuff is so much better than the tacky crap usually fitted on mk3 astras

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » full irmscher addon kit for MK3 ASTRA (sorry) 24 database queries in 0.2349081 seconds