corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » seatbelt clips??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author seatbelt clips??
C_O_R_S_A___B

User status: Offline
16th Oct 06 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey peeps you know when you crash (for those that have) and them little yellow things come out of the bit where you clip your seatbelt into?? is there any way of getting them back in or can you change them for ones that havent been activated or what??

TIA,
Jon
Kurt

16th Oct 06 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you could probably get them from a scrappy, just not ours we dont have any corsas in with pretensioners
pdwhelan

16th Oct 06 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i also have the same problem, my seat belt clips in but needs a push and some times pops out.. mine only poped out nearly a year after the bump though lol wich is quite odd.. good job i dont have a airbag steering wheel anymore i reckon that would of gone off too :O.. anyways if you manage to sort it could you let me know how much it costs and whats involved..
cheers
pow
Premium Member

17th Oct 06 at 16:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My passenger seatbelt kept popping out until I took it donw to the local AA clarks who imformed me of a seatbelt recal that needed doing - its free and fixed my problem

New Poll