corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » LOOK! Calibra SE2 redtop

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author LOOK! Calibra SE2 redtop
sri4sale

User status: Offline
19th Oct 06 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This car is off the road, it is a category C write off. It has suspension damage, also has no interior because I modified it to fit my corsa B. The engine is strong and has only 82k. Its an M plate, 2.0l 16v(redtop). The car could be put back on the road if the log book is applied for. I bought it for an engine conversion in my corsa but went off the idea. It can be seen running, but would be best taken away on a trailer. Im looking for £200, it cost me £500 last year and has just been sat on my drive. I have a pic of the engine bay that I can email. Cheers Carl

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » LOOK! Calibra SE2 redtop 24 database queries in 0.0065439 seconds