corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Auto Accoustics Sub Boxes for a corsa c

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Auto Accoustics Sub Boxes for a corsa c
Graeme
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 06 at 14:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here for sale are my auto accoustics sub boxes, they have holes to fit 12" subs on both of the boxes. The back of the boxes are moulded to the shape of the boot and sit in there perfectly!

The velcro is still on the back of the boxes, they are in perfect condition. The orginally cost £120 each box.

Also included in the sale is a false floor that i had my amp sitting underneath and that has a built in computer fan to keep the amp cool, this fits snugly in and makes the whole boot look very neat but still has space in teh middle for that all important beer crate!

All i want is £180 for both of the boxes and i will throw in the false floor free!

the subs are also for sale at £10 each and if you buy the amp at the same time i will do the whole lot for £280 which is a bargain!

Cash on Collection only on these please due to weight and size!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Auto Accoustics Sub Boxes for a corsa c 24 database queries in 0.0072360 seconds