corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CALIBRA 2.0L 16V - Bought to do a transplant but must sell now

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CALIBRA 2.0L 16V - Bought to do a transplant but must sell now
v5uk

User status: Offline
26th Oct 06 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Full car for sale

I bought this to do a conversion with – but due to unforeseen circumstances, I’m not going to be able to do it for a few months.

When I bought the car I put it through a mot just to see what was up with it
And it failed on emissions being slightly too high and a bush on the suspension
The high emissions are most probably down to the CTS (computer temp sender) as that controls the ECU fuelling. £7 from a motor factors.

I was going to put a 2.0L 8V engine back in the car and re sell it after I had used the engine for my corsa conversion.
But you could break the car and end up with a almost free engine.

Although it says ecotec on the plug cover it is still a c20xe its just one of the last ones made (electronic dizzy type) before they changed to the ecotec engines

It has 15 inch alloys, leather with the usual ware on the driver’s side bolster, and is missing the tow eye cover from the front bumper, has a nice exhaust ect

All I want is my money back on the car £450 or I’ll end up putting a MOT on it and putting it in the trader.

[Edited on 26-10-2006 by v5uk]
v5uk

26th Oct 06 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no one??? good car for a transplant or to fix and use
Twiggy

4th Nov 06 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

miles?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CALIBRA 2.0L 16V - Bought to do a transplant but must sell now 24 database queries in 0.0077338 seconds