corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Ricoh Stadium (coventry) hotel

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ricoh Stadium (coventry) hotel
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Oct 06 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone ever stayed there?
Thinking of going to a game there, and theres a hotel in the stadium so i was thinking of staying the friday taking the missus shopping in coventry then going to the game. Its free parking if you stay overnight but wondering what time your car needs to be gone by or does anyone know if you can pay to stay longer and if so how much is it? As i would want to leave the car there until after the game before setting off back home.
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

26th Oct 06 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only downside to the hotel is if you have a pitch view room you have to be out by 80Am for some reason
Nath

26th Oct 06 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ricoh is nice mate. Didn't bother with the hotel though so can't help you there. My only advice is, do not use the park and ride It's pretty much in a different town to the stadium

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Ricoh Stadium (coventry) hotel 23 database queries in 0.0049028 seconds