corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Liverpool Vs Bordeuax the official thread sponsored by skol...super

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Liverpool Vs Bordeuax the official thread sponsored by skol...super
Tom

User status: Offline
31st Oct 06 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think we should walk this later, they seem to be scared of crouchy

100th team change, but i'm alot more confident about us today after the weekend

Hopefully we can get a bit of confidence flowing through the team now.

I hope also that he reverts back to saturdays team for the reading game.
Hammer

31st Oct 06 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The big chap is a weapon in European and International football, defenders must find him unplayable at times because for such a big guy his touch and finishing are superb
Cosmo

31st Oct 06 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was never worried by his chopping and changing, as he has been doing it since he came here and look at his record. He also did exactly the same at Valencia and was just as good there! I read in the paper today that if you take the last 100 games and compare them to the other teams then we are comparable to Utd so not too bad going IMO.

Think we will win fairly easily tonight, maybe 3 or 4 nil.
Tom

31st Oct 06 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's true that it's only worrying when we are losing, just sometimes feel players don't get to gel as the 'best team' enough.

Hey ho, hopefully tonight will prove me wrong.

Going for 3-1

[Edited on 31-10-2006 by Tom]
Cosmo

31st Oct 06 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Top players should be able to gel in training and play well no matter what the team.

Like you said though, no one was moaning when we were winning and top players all playing well, but now we lost a few its the rotations fault for everything!
Tom

31st Oct 06 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah true, they just seem (excluding saturday) so nervy and unconfident infront of goal and in defence that it seems like a good time to show some confidence in key players and play them as much as he can (cesc for the gooners).

Suppose he is starting too (publicly stating about playing gerrard on right, momo and xabi in the middle etc), and injury hasn't helped though

abdus

31st Oct 06 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seems it's an unchanged LFC team

on the 100th attempt
abdus

31st Oct 06 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GERRRAAAARRRRD
Marc

31st Oct 06 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got money on this
abdus

31st Oct 06 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LFC cruising now

Garcia again
Cosmo

31st Oct 06 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3-0 as I said it would be.

Excellent result for us and played some excellent football at times again. Means we are through and if we beat PSV at Anfield in 2 weeks we can send the kids over to Turkey to play Galatasary as that game wont matter as we'll finish top of the group.

The top players look like they are coming back to form now....Gerrard scored and is looking good, Alonso is looking excellent after a long run of poor form, and Sissoko is getting back to what he was during the middle of last season.

Carry on this result on Sat against Reading at home, then go to Arsenal and show them some real football
Tom

1st Nov 06 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sooooo good to see them playing as a team for once

Well pleased with everyones performance
Cosmo

1st Nov 06 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Garcia still looks a little weak on the left IMO, although he is doing a Murphy and still popping up with goals. Against a better team Id prefer to see Warnock at LB and Riise LW though.

Crouch and Kuyt didnt do much either last night TBH, so still plenty of room for improvment which is always good when were playing well as it is!
Tom

1st Nov 06 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah agreed it wasn't the hardest game ever but garcia was in the right places a few times last night, he's defo more of a european option imo.

I prefer riise to play LB, he seems to make more of an impact down the wing than if he was in LM for some reason.

Kuyt and bellamy is the partnership, but crouch is a good option and with scoring so much I can see them all playing a bit, even fowler looked sharp when he came on.

Sissoko impresses me every time we play, glad he was allowed to settle into the game by the ref.

That head but was a bit harsh eh riise's skin must be made of paper though!
Cosmo

1st Nov 06 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just think against better teams we need someone stronger than Garcia or Gonzalez on the left, as neither of them will track back to well. Riise and Kewell would be the best option still IMO, but Im sure once Gonzalez settles in he will be the one to be ahead of Riise.

Agreed about Kuyt and Bellamy, def my front pairing. Crouch is much better coming on when needed as through a whole game he just doesnt do enough.
Tom

1st Nov 06 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gonzalez has yet to impress to the level I was hoping, you can see he could be amazing and hopefully he'll settle in well.
Cosmo

1st Nov 06 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Gonzalez has yet to impress to the level I was hoping, you can see he could be amazing and hopefully he'll settle in well.

Yeah he is only young so is going to take a while to settle into the style of play over here. Have a feeling he'll come good towards the end of the season.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Liverpool Vs Bordeuax the official thread sponsored by skol...super 23 database queries in 0.0124531 seconds