corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » alternator wire

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author alternator wire
craig_brux

User status: Offline
7th Nov 06 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which is the main output wire, there si a small black wire and a thicker red wire i think, is it the red one?i need to wire a noise suppressor and wanna make sure i get the right wire,
thanks
ed

7th Nov 06 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thick wire going to the stater motor. Get under the car to have a better look
craig_brux

7th Nov 06 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers

New Poll