corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » MK4 astra estate 1.7 dti on a 53 plate (PARTS)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MK4 astra estate 1.7 dti on a 53 plate (PARTS)
ferrari1783

User status: Offline
12th Nov 06 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ITS A MK4 ASTRA ESTATE 1.7 dti its was a 53 plate

my mate works at a place that does the cars for minestry of defence and they ordered some cars a few years back but one of them was the wrong colour so it was kept back and its been there ever since but because the tailgate is caved in vauxhall said they dont want it back but also it can not go back on the road so needs breaking.

because its been kept there its clocked up only 17 miles yes 17 miles so not even run in yet.
its a sort of light blue.
all the trim is there.

nearly a full car but like i said it needs to be broke as it carnt go back on the road

if anyone wants to come and take everythink they can off it they can have the lot for £900 ono
ive been told these engines go for £600-£700

THE SHELL AND ID HAS TO BE SCRAPPED.

offers on eveythink or offers on the lot.we can help dismantle if need be.

you can txt or phone me on 07985151585 with anymore questions

thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » MK4 astra estate 1.7 dti on a 53 plate (PARTS) 24 database queries in 0.0083430 seconds