corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My Scooby, need to sell asap, make me an offer anyone??

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Scooby, need to sell asap, make me an offer anyone??
janno

User status: Offline
24th Nov 06 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unfortuantely ive got to sel my Scooby, wish i didnt as i had big plans for it next year. Gonna get another zs bu a little special one.

The car has covered 63k me doin only 1k since ownership about months ago. The previous owner has changed all the belts as he is a mechanic and he imported it around summer time.

The car has had boost raised to 15psi by Scoobyclinic with receipts to prove.The car is running close to 300bhp now.There is a stainless steel exhaust with a 5inch tailpipe(rather loud)but sounds how a scooby hould.

The interior has been re-trimmed in black leather which looks good. There is only 1 slight tear in the drivers boulster, apart from this its mint.\it also has A/C

The wheels are kurbed and could do with a re-furb again one of my plans after xmas.the body work has a couple of dents around the car, again one of my plans.

Apart from these the car is pretty smart looking. I think it may be an sti not sure though. It also has a front spoiler which looks good. The rear pads could do with replacing soon. These are included in sale

Im After 4.3kono contact me Jan on 07814883663 if you are interested or know anyone who is??

[Edited on 24-11-2006 by janno]

[Edited on 24-11-2006 by janno]

[Edited on 26-11-2006 by janno]
python

24th Nov 06 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think you need to add more info on the car to help sell mot, tax, service histroy, import papers present etc, you should also know what model it is to!
janno

24th Nov 06 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eek thought i put tax an mot down,
it comes with 5 months MOT and 5 months tax. not got any papers, previous owner didnt give me them. im gonna say wrx, but it has 280bhp standard so could be sty. im not a phony or anything as i am a genuine person
janno

25th Nov 06 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bumpty bump
janno

26th Nov 06 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone care to make an offer??? need to sell

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My Scooby, need to sell asap, make me an offer anyone?? 24 database queries in 0.0116098 seconds