corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Headrests - 1pr Grey & 1pr Black

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Headrests - 1pr Grey & 1pr Black
EarlofBarnet

User status: Offline
25th Nov 06 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm just having a clearout of my shed due to the wife nagging, lol.

One pair of grey headrests. Good condition, no longer needed due to fitting a Sport interior. Ideal for someone wanting to put rear rests on the grey interior, or even someone wanting to fit headrest screens to another pair of headrests.

One pair of black solid headrests. I think they're from a Mk4 Astra, but not sure. They fit the standard Vauxhall headrest slots though. Ideal for someone wanting solid front headrests (maybe for adding front screens to the headrests?), or some rear headrests. These are immaculate and as new.

Not sure what they're worth tbh, they just need to go. So I'll say offers around £10 a pair?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Headrests - 1pr Grey & 1pr Black 24 database queries in 0.0102539 seconds